- Used for years by pump manufactures
- Reliability in residential chlorine pools
- Good for low temperatures
- Better Chemical Resistance (Carbon Upgrade)
Ozone / Salt Service
- Great for ozonators
- Great for salt chlorine generators
- More durable
- An upgrade from General Service seals
- More resistance to heat & chemicals
- Seal of choice by for manufacturers
SCS / Commercial / Residential
- For MOST demanding applications
- Superior materials for resistance
- Limits damage to speed motors
- Compatible with all chemicals
- Best for ozonators & salt chlorine generators
Common Causes of Seal Failure
- The seal was installed using the wrong lubricant. Be sure to use a water soluble lubricant, such as U.S. SEALUBE, instead of a PTFE or silicone based lubricant.
- The wrong seal type was selected. Be sure to select the correct seal type and materials for specific application.
- Pump and/or motor do not meet original factory specifications. Check for worn or damaged components. Repair and replace as necessary.
Download product guides, application guides and videos